I have not seen Mason Jar prints on napkins ever.
I think these napkins were just waiting for me... or just pure luck!!! Personally I think it was Destiny.... Here are materials I use to make the coasters...
- 4 - 4" Square Ceramic Tiles; purchased at Home Depot for 16 cents each
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Decorative Napkins
- Clear Acrylic Sealer
- Pinking Shears
- Pair of Tweezers
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Using Tweezers, remove the outer layers of each Napkin.
2. Open the napkin and flatten the center folded lines as much as you can.
3. Cut one napkin into four equal sections. One napkin will make four coasters.
4. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge all over the tile.
5. Apply Napkin to the tile. Smooth out with the brush or your fingers to remove any air bubbles and/or wrinkles.
6. Fold he napkin edges towards the back of the tile. Smooth with the foam brush dipped in Mod Podge. Let it dry 5-10 minutes.
7. Apply 2 more coats of Mod Podge all over the tile. Let dry 5-10 minutes between coats. Let dry completely.
For extra protection, spray a few coats of Acrylic Sealer all over the tiles. Let dry completely before applying the felt squares to the back of the tiles.
8. Using a tile as a guide trace and cut 4 felt squares to fit each tile. Glue the felt squares to the back of each tile.